Have an account?

13 March 2007

Stupid Apple Products

So iTunes deleted my bloody library. I didn't upgrade my version, I did absolutely nothing but leave my laptop on all day converting a few files from one form to another while I went to work, a rather customary process. So now I need to reload all 40 gig, as well as remake all the folders and resort. And yes, I was told to make a backup but I didn't want to take up the space. So, essentially the glitch is not my faule but the lack of forethought is. Damn damn damn. I really like myh iTunes to be organized. for bacnds I have full discography, I have separate folders for each album, let alone each band.

Nothing like starting a time consuming process over again. And playlists that were perfectly planned out for each mood and thought process. Just...gone. This is not the sort of fresh start I like.

1 comments:

DM said...

I completely understand.