Have an account?

20 March 2007

I Had Made My Allowances and Forgotten....


I love these people

Art, comics, toys, etc. The above image has almost nothing to do with the site but one man's opinion of something beautiful. I love moments like that. Seeing art in the ordinary.



On a completely side note, Modest Mouse came out with a new album recently. I used to be such a devote follower I bought all new albums day of release. I have been lacking. When Build Something Out of Nothing came out I was at Best Buy first day to purchase. Later, Good News for People Who Love Bad News I purchased the day after it came out and then used a burned copy to buy my way out of a mass water balloon attack. This time around, I have slacked. Just now getting around to hearing the new. I do not even know if I am impressed or hateful. Still on only track four in over an hour of listening, thanks to distraction. But it coincides wiht a good day of new mac shuffleness that should prove fruitful in many ways. Listening to songs I have always let slide. Playlists I love but ignore. Checking playlists to I hope are better than the last.

The tides are changing. Many many more steps. But foundation is laid.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hated the new album on first listen, but liked it a lot on subsequent listens. just like all their other albums.