Have an account?

08 March 2007

New browser day one

So I've switched over from Safari to Flock. Not sure how much I prefer it yet. Most everything seems to be about the same. Nice, clean design. Some of the 'social networking' aspects are actually pretty nifty. Now I can just drag and drop photos from my desktop to my Flickr without going through the uploader process. Blogger now has the standard option everyone that is Windows based has been using all this time, such as the composer window or the insert link option. Safari has only the ability to add a photo and to spell check. Everything else is all html based.

But I am not happy that it seems I have lost my alt+pg dn ability to scroll down a page. Now it goes line by line instead of by page. I will need to find the new shortcut buttons for that b/c otherwise I might go mad. One button mouse control doesn't alolow for easy scrolling otherwise.

I'll give this a try for a while. With all the hassles Firefox has with a Mac this might be the best alternative to Safari out there.

0 comments: