Have an account?

15 February 2007

Drowning in Antarctica

There are times that defy explanation. Dreams blending into reality, space passing through milliseconds. I knew where I was and who was next to me but the reality of the moment is different than the reality of the wakeful. Yet wakefulness was there as well. Perhaps not.

It was an odd occurrence. Form was taken by another, placement interchangeable. But everything was the same. Unable to even confirm the strangeness as far as I know. Maybe I was not where I thought I was. Or maybe I was but I changed the props between. Or maybe like in a Murakami novel pressing through a wall is not as difficult as I believed.

It seemed right. A breath of difference made it so. Stranger would actually be if I was the only one to notice.

0 comments: