Have an account?

07 November 2009

Completely Unable to Hold Other Thoughts


When I was a child I always wondered what it would be like to be on the other side like Alice. I would stare in the bathroom mirror until I almost convinced myself I was on the other side. Never quite worked. Strange, years later, I find myself on the mirror opposite side now looking back and wondering how the original world was acceptable.

My legs will hurt tomorrow from running, my head and dinner was at 1500. But, I love the tired and sore. It is another step in the world of who I want to be, rather than who I have been for so long. I am a work in progress, and I can say, without hesitation, I love what I am becoming and all the things that have been helping me along lately.

This new world is amazing and unbearable at the same time.

And on a side note, pale skin sucks since you always turn bright red when hot and sweaty. When you just ran/walked a few miles to the store, people look at you a bit funny when you come in and drink a bottle of water off the shelf before paying for it, while fanning yourself in the 70 degree weather. :(

0 comments: