Have an account?

22 January 2007

I am Such a Girl Sometimes

As anyone who knows me well knows, I really relish wrapping presents. Yes, I might be insane, but nothing bothers me more than giving someone a gift wrapped in some trashy paper that screams 'Happy Birthday' every few inches with pictures of balloons and stupid little animals. Almost every year around Christmas there is the journey to the Northpark Container Store (as it is freaking huge) to buy paper and ribbon. Simple patterns and rich colors will always win me over compared to traditional or easy styles. So to see all the collections from Whimsy Press makes me disgustingly happy.

But, now that I am poor, feel free to buy me some of the collections. Between the 'Oh So Current', 'Dim Sum' and 'Dude Wrap' papers and the others I am quite willing to promise to buy presents for you at some point and wrap them in this fantastic double sided paper.

Too bad the only picture large enough to show as an example is of wedding paper. There are types I like a little more, but the colors are too cute to pass up.

0 comments: