Have an account?

05 September 2009

World's Largest Bottle of Whisky

Dru McPherson and Mike Drury made the monster malt to put the village of Tomintoul, Banffshire, on the map.

The giant 1½metre bottle holds 105.3 litres of 14-year-old Tomintoul single malt.

A German glassmaker created the 7mm thick pyrex bottle, and a massive cork was specially made to fit.


I am impressively jealous. This equals out to 60 gandles of whisky. This would be the perfect birthday gift, so next year, I expect everyone I know to pitch in and get me this bottle and a very large straw.

3 comments:

ja' said...

I love that the picture of a bottle that large still requires an obviously over-age school girl with her boobs popping out.

Anonymous said...

im that over age school girl.... thank you very much

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing