Have an account?

18 September 2009

Use Your Ki!

So I totally watched Dragonball Evolution tonight. Hooray Netflix. I am pretty sure it is Nihil's fault and at sometime her reviewed the movie and it mad me want watch it. Yes, it is sad, but thanks to an ex years ago, I watched all the DBZ cartoons and can't get past the series. I am a nerd, I know.

Amazingly though, the movie gave me everything I wanted. Chow Yun Fat, Emmy Rossum, the kid that played on one Lost episode as Goku. Action, adventure, bad special effects, etc. I watched James Master's struggling career (Spike to Piccolo? Sad transition). Yes, the movie sucked. BUT, there was once a live action DB movie: Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins where you would swear Goku was a girl (better/worse than a white dude???), and comparitivelly, this movie deserves an Oscar.

I was completely satisfied. Except seeing the demise of Spike. On a side note, I really need to work on being cooler.

2 comments:

nihil said...

demise as in credibility, or demise he died at the end? if the latter, watch through the credits, he's still alive.


now i have to watch the DB movie. thanks for that...

Astatine said...

Credibility. Of course he can't die, he's a character in all the DBZ shows.