Have an account?

07 April 2007

Link Dump

So tonight has been divided between baking deserts for tomorrow's family dinner, cooking lasagna and supplemental foods for the seven people over for game and spending much too many hours online reading news and the like. So rather than a few different entries, everything goes all together, feel free to pick and choose.

And yes, I did manage to burn half the cookies. The lasagna was great, but not like I did anything but put it in the oven. The brownies are still in the oven, and I did work quite hard at stirring the mix with my broken wrist.

Tale of a 13 Year Old Prostitute: Bias Against Being a US Citizen

Fundamentalist Secularists and the Religion of Atheism

My Brief Career As A Phone-sex Worker Doesn't pay off it seems

Ten Things Your Boss Hates About You

Pink Floyd the same without Roger Waters

New York Auto Show Preview

Laura Miller Should DIAF.... Noble cause, stupid, stupid woman copycat instead of thinking for herself..

What Religion Should You Be? Stupid quiz to decide if you lakcing the ability to think...Somehow I'm torn directly between Atheism and Agnoticism. Same damn score....

0 comments: