Have an account?

10 May 2010

Slowly Changing a Red State

Coulomb Claims to Install First EV Charging Stations Bought by Apartment Builder.
I find it incredibly interesting that Dallas happens to be the location of not one, but two of a reported first EV charging stations for an apartment complex. Now, if only my company would allow me to afford to live in a LEED certified building. Yes, paying an obnoxious amount of money to afford to live in The Belmont or The Savoye compared to where I currently live (cost benefit analysis of new versus reusing versus rent versus continued lower costs?) I will not be moving soon. However, I can dream. I can also dream that my next car will be an EV and my friends (Hil) will be able to drive (Hil) to the far away destinations for shows (Hil) or camping (Pel).

0 comments: