Have an account?

13 July 2008

Tonight....

....was amazing. There are really no words for the voice Jimmy Gnecco has that truly can describe. I can barely hear anything and the right side of my head hurts extremely from the force of the speaker I stood next to towards the end of the concert. But I saw and heard the whole concert, and am beyond amazed at the result. I never knew you could make a song another 250+ measures long and at the end still deliver. Adrian and I had a discussion on the way home that they should have played "Fallen Souls", but as I pointed out, they are promoting a new album and we should be please with whatever old songs are played.

Now, I know the video cannot equal, but damn. Shitty quality and fro a few years ago, but really. Jeff Buckley had nothing on this guy, and I WILL fight anyone who is in disagreement.

0 comments: