Have an account?

06 July 2008

Thoughts...

1. Sailor Jerry is disgusting. Nothing helps this taste.
2. My balcony sits the best direction ever. Not only did I have the perfect view of Plano's fireworks at Legacy, I could see Frisco's as well. Awesome to see 2 shows at one time. Can only imagine the view outside of Half Shells.
3. Strawberry daquiris are to the awesome.
4. Vantage Point is a great movie. No, really. Was very impressed. Like Timecode, but on thriller status.
5. Taba needs to move to this complex.
6. Something smells really nasty in my fridge. Need to fix that.
7. Two shows this next week or so. Very excited. Ours for the first time for me in about 4 years (Adrian got to see them within the last year) on Saturday and Tilly and the Wall with Hil on Wednesday night.
8. My family needs to slow things down and let go when I do not call them back. Really, I am lazy, please just forgive it. Sure, it might take me a few weeks, but really, better follow-through than I give to my friends for calling.
9. I hate the idea, but damn do I need a massage. My right shoulder is killing me.
10. Sudoku does destroy your brain. You become more analytical and stabby to people who do not understand basic thought.

0 comments: