Have an account?

27 January 2008

I miss the tubes......

So Greg has one of those retarded keyboards that are supposed to stop wrist pain and suc. Great ig you know how to properly type, however I am struggling with this since my standard is 50+wpm in ridiculous 2 finger style. Yes, my ring fingers and pinky's never get tired. From typing. Yeah.

Went with Bria to a bridal show today. Scariest thing ever in the last few years, considering the bride looks like she is 12 and I was asked repeatedly when my wedding date to James was planned.

There are cliffs I can find prior to that ever happening. So I am free to find a brown or green dress, hopefullt show up in clothes. Threatening nakedness just to upset the Catholiv wedding, thpugh I think most will be unphased.

But nonetheless, outside of all this, not having the internet is killing me. Killing. Dunno when this will vhange, but this is a form of hell for non-believers. Really. No, really.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

im having deja vu.