Have an account?

18 September 2007

Breathe deep, it's microscopic aliens!

Meteorite lands in Peru and creates a mysterious illness.

..curious, as sickness was not reported with other meteorite crashes. Maybe given enough time to unradioactivate, we can look forward to jewelry made of this hunk of rock just as with others from the past seen in examples such as here, here, and here.

On a side note, it makes me very sad that almost all jewelry made of moldavite is terribly ugly. My favorite stone and they make it just seem like something kinda trashy. Good news is I do happen to have been gifted with one of the only princess cut moldavites in the world, made for me specially. At least there is one good example of jewelry out there to show for it. And better yet, it doesn't make me sick to wear it.

0 comments: