Have an account?

08 May 2007

Again, link dump


My neck hurts. As does my wrist. Lots. I can feel the joints popping in my brain.

In other news, link dump. In no order read:

AT&T is the evil Empire

'Lost' gives up: much like Spider Jerusalem

Magnets give full nights sleep in 3 hours..Fantastic until the Alzheimers kicks in

Hollywood lacks fresh ideas........root for Gerard!!!

288 dead 13 years ago b/c of politics: Reversal of what should happen, and I hate kids.

Green light, filter, alive and fantastical design

Prom Baby: When 4 years of stress and partying make less sense than a lifetime of responsibility

Skin disease in 3rd world Counry:As much as empathy can go for this, I cannot feel bad b/c a few hundred people have a bad insect bite that can scar. Look at the rest of the world diseases I cannot fully comprehend and ask me again about the importance of this.


--


So, lastly, one final link. I like that this was not put up to a general vote, but that yet again, the caucus influenced enough to get a decision. Welcome (if passed) the end of Sterlings, Carsons, Fox and Hound, Bodega and all others that are as we like:
Texas House bans smoking

0 comments: