Have an account?

31 May 2007

He's in for a surprise

We're trying to get a group of people together from work to go out tomorrow night for a coworkers birthday. When asking around to see if people had ideas, one coworker and I had the proceeding conversation:

me: dude. not a strip club
coworker: Yea I figured it was just not going to happen, but it was worth a try right
me: um....or not so much
me: maybe for your birthday we'll go to a strip club
coworker: lol
me: we'll make sure to find you a really classy place, like la bare's
coworker: Haven't heard of it, still new to the strip bar joints here in Dallas
me: you'll love it
coworker: it better not be midgets
me: it's NOT midgets

Now somehow we've talked about midgets before,so it played into it. He'll love it when he finds out what the place really is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Nicole that is pure evil and genius at the same time...

Anonymous said...

Oh and why always midgets? Does he have a fetish or something?

Astatine said...

No fetish that I know of, not that I would want to know either way. Somehow midgets just come up in conversation, the way they do.