Have an account?

16 December 2008

Ours 12/08


Yes, it does seem like a repeat of last July, but it luckily was not. Ours is on the last leg of their multi-year tour and decided to pass back through Dallas last night, only 5 months after the last show, before they head home and work on a new album. Everything I wante different about the last show (certain songs played, etc.) was remedied, and they played with another awesome group, Plain Jane Automobile. I would have liked to see more of PJA, but we spent a lot of time driving around trying to find an ATM to get cash to park after getting stuck on 75 due to the worsening weather. Sleet in Texas = dead stop traffic. But damn was that a great show, definitely worth sleeping too little and my ears still ringing.

..photo stolen from Breezy421 off of Flickr, as my camera was too large to take with me.

0 comments: