Have an account?

19 December 2008

Flame Meets Desire


FLAME™ by BK® captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat.


By far one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. This whole Burger King ad campaign is really taking creepy and running with it. I do, however, like this review:
Reviewer: sdfgsdr tfhrtf from drgdrg, TX United States
Title says it all, after using just all 5ml of this tiny tube I became irresistable to the plumper women in the area.
They flocked to me ripping off there clothes, rippling as they did so.

I just wanna big shout out to Burger King, without who america would not be so fat and i would never get laid

God Bless the Burger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is great. Hey, you got a whopper in your pants? It is genius marketing. Those with the scent will be followed around town by a bunch of barking dogs.

Steve said...

I think 'disturbing' and 'creepy' was two or three exits ago...


Anyway, Merry Christmas!