Have an account?

28 June 2008

Mooooosic

When I am at work, particularly on Sundays, I spend a lot of time on Youtube. Now, it is required to understand that when I say that, I mean I use it as background music, b/c there are a few bands that are ALWAYS better in live format, such as Yeasayer, one of the greatest bands that I have head within the last few years. Youtube is, at best, a form on internet music to me, the same as Pandora, but with much more control. Videos are guys singing, so really, no benefit to me for that. Really, who has time to both work and watch videos you do not care about? And I have much too much work to actually watch the videos.

But, damn, on same note, Yeasayer has been really getting to me lately. So very glad I got to go to the show last time they were here. Hope to see much more out of them.

0 comments: