Have an account?

14 June 2008

Green is Sexy

Ever have one thing that makes it all turn differently?

We have been watching the first 2 seasons of Entourage that a friend left at our place. The only way we watch television is what people let us borrow, as we are both cheap and too lazy to buy equipment that would allow us to see something other than a fuzzy PBS. Cable, TIVO, etc do not exist here, and more often than not, documentaries are awesome.

But I digress.

So an overall unremarkable show to me, amazed it is on HBO or any station you have to pay for. Kinda sucks you in to see the next show as the episodes are 20 minutes long. But really, the plot is not that entertaining, and I see people watching more for the pretty boy actors and the desire to someday have the lifestyle. Both of which I can understand. Movies and TV are a form of escape, and should be treated as such.

But I realized today that I am the biggest nerd on Earth that the actor only really got mildly hot to me when I found out Adrian Grenier is on the new Planet Green channel as a host to one of the shows.

I swear...I need to pack up and move to Oregon soon. I keep becoming more and more of a hippie daily. And now, with unbeforenoticed eye candy.


.....On a side note, seriously, look through the articles. So little effort for most things, and you can actually help. Been really a lot more focused on this in the last few months than I bothered to give thought to before. Please do your part in any way possible.

0 comments: