Have an account?

02 May 2008

Nom nom nom

Breast feeding highest percent in 20 years

I had a roommate in college who had been adopted that I always liked to pick on saying that forula kids have an average of 20 IQ points lower than breast-fed kids. Those were good times. This would make me feel better overall, except that now it is a generation mostly of breast-fed kids whose parents dine on fast food.

Economic trickle-effect as a rule of food intake x newborns = people who take care of old me?

Makes me want to die young. Don't see this actually turning out as well as the predict.

Best statement to back me up on this? "The latest CDC report found rates of breast-feeding were also lowest among women who are unmarried, poor, rural, younger than 20, and have a high school education or less."

0 comments: