Have an account?

19 December 2009

Design Flaw

I saw this in a local Starbucks the other day, and the wording really caught me off guard. I understand they are trying to convey that Starbucks uses nothing but the best, but I keep reading it to mean that 3% of their beans are the best in the world and the other 97% of their coffee is from other sub-par beans. Perhaps it should have been worded along the lines "Can you spot the coffee made from the top 3% of the worlds best coffee beans?" A few extra words makes all the difference.


Steve said...

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one that thought the wording was odd.

This poster is inside the Starbucks I go to... which makes it seems more so that they are saying 97% of their own coffee beans are inferior.