Have an account?

29 August 2009

Panda Bread!!!!!!!!



Rebeccarebeccarebecca, can you please make this for me for Christmas? I will never ever complain about how long it takes you to make the poppy bread again, I promisepromisepromise!!

Incidentally, there are the same number of letters in Rebecca and promise, so my begging looks a little funny. Also, not sure how chocolate/green tea bread would taste, but screw it. It would totally make up for it in cuteness. (Link to instructions by clicking the pics)

3 comments:

Blasé said...

If its got Chocolate in it, I'll try it!

Steve said...

If its got Panda in it, I'll try it.

Beckers said...

Holy crap. I think that is the strangest thing I've seen in bread. I suppose I could try, but no whining if you can't tell it's a panda in the middle. :)