Have an account?

06 May 2009

Ads

For the past week every site I visit that has ads running along the side has been about how to cure my yellow teeth, without the magic of Photoshop. The prior two weeks before, it was nothing but weight loss ads. Before that, it was IQ tests trying to compare me to bubble-headed celebrities. I have not been visiting sites that would start directing these towards me, as far as I know.

It seems the internet thinks I'm fat, stupid, and need whiter teeth. That or I am spending way too much time online and the internet can't differentiate that I am not playing WoW in my parent's basement. Thanks, internet!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Lately I've been getting email spam from 'Jesus'... what do you think that means?

Astatine said...

He has embraced newer forms of technology and you should heed his electronic word.

nihil said...

adverts just assume you're like most people in this country.