Have an account?

24 April 2009

This is why you're fat

Anyone who is around me for a even a short period of time will realize I am an extremely picky eater. I don't eat much meat, I refuse to touch pork, dislike salty, sour, breaded or fried foods. The typical 'down home cooking' makes my stomach turn over, and with the exception of scrambled eggs and toast, there is nothing that I would ever think of eating at places like Cracker Barrel or Black Eyed Pea. I eat pretty healthy, with my biggest vices for food lying in cheese and breads (although always multigrain!). I like veggies, I try to cook once a week for lunches at work, and could pretty well be a vegetarian if I didn't enjoy chicken fajitas so very much. So with that preface, I think This is why you're fat is by far one of the most disgusting sites I have ever seen. Page after page of food combinations that no one should ever ingest. Deep fried Cadbury eggs, meatloaf cake, Happy Meal pizza.

It's things like this that make me fully supportive of the soda tax. For something a little more inspiring to look at, try This is why you're thin. And by the way, the picture above is a hot beef sunday. Because obviously the submitter can't think of anything better than combining the sweet of ice cream with beef and gravy. Why have desert after the meal when you can have it at the same time?

2 comments:

nihil said...

gross.

DM said...

That's why I'm not fat. But I bet some of those really disgusting things are pretty damn tasty.