Have an account?

17 March 2009

£11.74!!!

So I am big fan of wrapping presents. I like to experiment with texture, folding, adding things that shouldn't normally belong. etc. I am a dork with a couple of bags worth of paper in the closet at all times. The Container Store is a special place to me at Christmas with their gift wrap wonderland.

Shut up. Stop snickering.

But no matter how much I like wrapping paper, even I cannot justify $16.50 for one sheet of awesomeness. Especially $16.50 for pixellation, something my lazy ass could make myself.

But isn't it pretty?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the container store is one of the best stores ever made.

jmlo said...

i agree with nihil, but their wrapping paper IS a rip. if i could make my own, i totally would.

dogimo said...

ooooo.

Yes! That is pretty.