Have an account?

28 February 2009

Please?

Anyone have a copy of Photoshop I can have? I have not redownloaded a cracked version since I reimaged the laptop a few weeks ago, and getting one for a Mac is a pain in the ass. And I'm poor. But trying to use Photoshop Express online is taking forever. Every save is about 30-60 seconds, not counting load time for each option. And it lacks things like filters, which is really not helping. But, it is free.

Biggest issue is that when you upload 350+ photos at a time, and then try to manipulate/correct them, it is not just a task for the night. It is a task for the week. Or, technically, a lot more. Assume out of those 350 shots, I decide only 1/3 of them are even worth looking at. Giving a scant 90 seconds per shot of both correction and save time, that equals out to 10500 minutes, or 7.29 days. I know with real Photoshop I could knock it down to about 3 hours or so.

And yeah, my camera is not fantastic. I might take grainy shots, have a hard on for architecture, skip 2/3 dimensions, and never even have anyone actually look at anything I shoot, but damn it, I do devote some time to it.

So, anyone, feel free to help out.

0 comments: