Have an account?

11 February 2009

Mothaflippin'

So last night I missed the tornado warnings that were evidently attacking Dallas, b/c I was inside at House of Blues watching DeVotchKa perform. Going into the venue and coming out it was perfectly normal, albeit windy. Good for me.

However, at the same time, my stupid new iphone decided to stop sending text messages. All came back with an error message. I have turned the damn thing off and on, rebooted, reset, restored. All that has changed is the network shows it has finally connected, however instead of having bars showing the signal strength of my service, I now have negative numbers. I am not sure if this means I have a fraction of percentages, or seriously negative. Now I guess I need to go to the Apple store to see what the hell is off.

Here is hoping my shiny new toy isn't so jacked they tell me to buy a new model. This is completely hindering my standard form of communication, as anyone who knows me knows to always send a text mesaage if they expect a response.

0 comments: