Have an account?

04 November 2008

I Know I'm Getting Old....

When I'm perfectly content to watch the election results. Listening to NPR and hearing that Penn. went to Obama I smiled. When Ohio just fell, we cheered. With the addition of California, Oregon and Washington that are already traditionally blue, it makes Obama the President. If Florida falls, as I would really, really like to see, it is another 25 Electoral votes, making a crushing victory. It would make living in Texas almost okay as even though my vote counts for nothing here, at least everyone else has the same feeling.

I do also love that the newscaster just said that he cannot divulge the location of the ice map for Electoral votes but he can see that he left the lights on in his office.

So far, it is a good night. It's about time for a good night.

0 comments: