Have an account?

25 October 2008

For the Family

So my great aunt died, the one I only remember meeting a thousand years ago at family events. My mother is still in Indiana, my oldest sister in Seattle, and my middle sis and bro-in-law coming back in town tomorrow night. Which leaves me to do to the family stuff, erupting my plans of getting the brakes done. So I get a free brunch tomorrow before the viewing of someone I barely know. here is hoping on a side note my boss will let me go to the bad side of town to fix my metal on metal brakes before driving 500 miles each way.

Or we die on the way. Hope Adrian lives, just filed out the paperwork for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could always not go. that's what i do.


nevermind, i'm too late.

Beckers said...

Oh, come now. It's not the worst side of town. What you should really be hoping is that your boss doesn't fire two of your people before you come back. You should know better than to go out of town...