Have an account?

03 August 2008

Things I Need # 1


My downstairs neighbor has my dream car. No, really. I have wanted a 240Z since I ever thought about driving as something I might do in the future. Sure, it sucks for gas efficiency and if I had the money, I'd probably make a Smart roadster and change the engine due to the cheapness and lack of upkeep, but this is the car I have been dreaming about since I was 10 (don't judge me, I was sheltered). When I was trying to buy my first car, I wanted to buy a Datsun 280z, but was told very clearly by my parents that I could not buy a used car. Saddest day of my life. Instead, I end up buying a car that I could 'afford' and 'pay off' and all those stupid ideas that make sense. And now, I get to covet my neighbors possession and look at how pretty it is everyday. And then be awoken by the pretty little loud-ass car. That could've been me. The top picture was totally stolen from the internet, b/c I am too lazy to walk downstairs. Yes, very sad. Also explains why I love Adrian's 350. But nowhere near as much.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Nice choice! I've always like that car because 'Smokescreen' from Transformers was a 280Z... at least in the cartoon anyways.

Bill said...

And Prowl!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prowl_(Transformers)