Have an account?

19 April 2008

Thoughts About a Drunken Housewarming...

i spent my night at a friends place. i played nursemaid oi a drunk sonofabitch who quickly went from a nice guy to a bastard showing his colors. i walked around an apt. complex drunk, a bit scared, and very desperate with one of the best friends i have ever had. i handed off my camera and let others document the night both out of laziness as well as choice of perspective. i spent time in a room by myself.

It was a good night, a good party. Lack of entertainment/furniture made everyone start speaking with one another and just interact as everyone is want to do.

I wish there wasn't the bad spot about it, even in my fuzzy memory. I was trying to be a good person, as close as I ever get to motherly, water and all. and I might deal with a lot of reasons why someone might think I cannot understand the concept of something, however, being born with a vagina amazingly is not enough of a reason for me.

That kid seems a good person, who unfortunately I shall never see eye to eye on. Sometimes that is how it just turns out. Freemasonry and I just do not get along. despite the reasons laid forth last night, it actually has more to do with the all-encomassing belief in a single ideal than ever to do with what I would not be able to comprehend as a woman.

So, Hil, thanks for a good party., I'm very quite glad you are now only a few moments away, I plan on taking advantage of that. I am not a very good friend, as you know, but perhaps being close will help with the being lazy.

And to the other, you took care of me wandering about in the middle of the night. Thank you for backing me up. I really do believe there is anyone as honest as you, yet still amazingly easy to tell things to. I remember the reason you and became friends again was b/c I believed you once and held that belief without question. If there was ever a time where I needed a friend, it was last night, and amazingly, you paid back everything in full to me, by just being my friend. If there was anything to pay back to begin with, then it has been fulfilled, snd I owe back. Now let us go on from there....

1 comments:

liquidmorpheme said...

I read this post, I thought of this.