Have an account?

17 November 2007

Love getting lost in downtown Dallas

The Aesop rock concert was amazing. Debateably the most fun show I've been to. Nothing like a large group of indie kids thinking they're hardcore getting together to watch white guys rap. Drinks were expensive but right about the expected amount, and I have the special added feature of bigbrother knowing exactly where I go and do as to drink you had to scan your license and the armband has my name and last 4 digits of my license number printed on it.

Nice to hang out with the old friends again. Been stuck in a groove of seeing the same people for so long it was incredible to realize just how lazy a friend I can be. Forgot how much I love Hil. Great night, just wish I hadn't misstepped on the stairs up to the apartment and smacked my knee. I can barely walk and stairs suck. Too bad the washer is downstairs and I need to do laundry.

0 comments: