Have an account?

16 April 2007

To complete a color wheel of ugly



Ah, Britain. You bring such wonderful things, such as H&M clothing, Bob Crowley, and traditional stoicism. Thanks so much now for your garish contraption that emulates Pepto on some sickening discovery of being a girl, full of hopes and dreams (depicted by the stars and swirls). Now, for the cost of $27 plus s&h, I too can be continuously nauseated by the bubble gum reminisce under my fingers. Admittedly I do enjoy some pink-colored things. But to be fair, I do not discriminate enough to say I hate any certain color, but rather prefer the spectrum. On that note, however, there are some things that work as pink and some that don't. This, expectedly, was a miss.

Also, I am wondering how much use the mirror is. You can lean over to see yourself and block all the light, or it can be used as a preliminary defense for when the sky is falling. With this keyboard, you'll be the first to know.

0 comments: